Our history in the security system profession
In 1983 under the banner of T & N Electrical I first ventured into the security industry in the UK.
In 1988 on arrival to Australia I found the security industry at that time very quiet. For the next 11 years as an electrician, I installed ducted heating and cooling air-conditioning and then onto satellite installations.
In 1999 I joined Chubb Security as a contractor where I gained even more experience, mostly in the commercial market.
We are now heavily involved in the domestic and light commercial industry, servicing, maintaining, upgrading and installing new systems, either local (unmonitored) or monitored.
We are not tied to any security systems instead we provide what we feel best suits our customers for each application.
Why Papworth Security?
- Locally owned and operated.
- Fully insured and licensed.
- Local police approved grade A1 monitoring at the best rates.
- No fixed contracts.
- No sales people, you only deal with a technician.
- Alarms can be monitored or sent to your mobile phone or just local.
- Do it yourself systems available.
The key questions are:
- Are you getting approved and recognised equipment?
- Is it being installed by a licensed electrician & security tech?
- How long is my warranty?
- Has the manufacturer got many years behind them producing trusted quality equipment?
- Can I be sure of an installation designed by a business with many years experience?